Disney Princess Designer Collection

These Designer Princesses are absolutely stunning! You have done a brilliant job!!

If you have the extra time, my daughter is having her 8th Birthday party next month and she wants to have a Rapunzel birthday. Designer Rapunzel would be perfect for invitations since she's older.. Is there anyway you could create a birthday invitation for me with Designer Rapunzel?

Her name is Hannah. And I think we would just need the Who, What, When, Where and Time. I would appreciate you! If you don't have the extra time, I completely understand.

I've got a couple ideas. What size were you thinking? Standard letter or half sheets?
:goodvibes
And if you give me the details I can add those in or just leave it more generic.

Here's one from me:

RoyalInvite.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Wow! these are absolutely beautiful!

We are going on a cruise this weekend, so I appologize for the last minute request. My daughter wants to be a fashion designer so these would just thrill her to no end.
I was wondering if you could make me a name fill with the name: Haley using Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel, Belle, and Ariel?
Also, could you make the one that has all the princesses on it for Haley?

Could you also make me a name fill with the names: Jillian using Eeyore and one for Madison with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy?

Thank you so much!
Mitchellmom4

I've got a couple ideas. What size were you thinking? Standard letter or half sheets?
And if you give me the details I can add those in or just leave it more generic.

Y'all are so awesome! I was thinking half sheet.... details would be
Hannah's 8th Birthday
Saturday November 19, 2011
1:00pm at Woody's Jump and Play
Please RSVP and then a space for my telephone number

These are amazing!!! Can I please request....
Name fills for:
EVA
ELLA

And the Mickey head with Eva and Ella in the ear please!!

Thank you so much :)

Y'all are so awesome! I was thinking half sheet.... details would be
Hannah's 8th Birthday
Saturday November 19, 2011
1:00pm at Woody's Jump and Play
Please RSVP and then a space for my telephone number

Here's one with Designer Princess Rapunzel:
RapunzelBirthday2.png

But I personally like how this looks even better:
RapunzelBirthday.png

We are going on a cruise this weekend, so I appologize for the last minute request. My daughter wants to be a fashion designer so these would just thrill her to no end.
I was wondering if you could make me a name fill with the name: Haley using Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel, Belle, and Ariel?
Also, could you make the one that has all the princesses on it for Haley?

Could you also make me a name fill with the names: Jillian using Eeyore and one for Madison with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy?

Thank you so much!
Mitchellmom4

Here you go!
HaleyDP.png

I don't have images for the other characters, but if I get some free time (ie, if DD ever goes down for a nap) I'll try to put some together.

They are beautiful!! If you have time, could you please make name fills for N, T, Gram, Jenn and Jennifer.

Also, do you do license plate style designs? I'd love one to put on my mom's scooter (name would be Gram).

They are beautiful!! If you have time, could you please make name fills for Noelle, Teagan, Gram, Jenn and Jennifer.

Also, do you do license plate style designs? I'd love one to put on my mom's scooter (name would be Gram).

My first attempt at a liscence Plate...
LPGramDP.png

IAlso, could you make the one that has all the princesses on it for Haley?

Thank you so much!
Mitchellmom4

Here is the tee:
haleyDPrincess.jpg

I can do the other fills, but can you post them on my thread. I don't want to mix up these threads. Thanks!

Mnady:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter