Disney Princess 5k Epcot 20th Feb.

orlandochick

Earning My Ears
Or sure I'm posting this in the right place, but just want to check I haven't made a massive error.

I have just registered myself to run in the 5k race at Epcot in Feb. I have paid the $60 registration fee but now I'm panicking that I will also need valid park tickets, which we will not have.

I have also booked my husband and kids on the chear squad (bronze) package but now have the same worries. Do they need park admission, because it doesn't say so on the run Disney webpage, as it says the start/finish line are in the parking lot.

Is this right?

Please help, I'm worrying so much that I've just wasted my money :(

Or sure I'm posting this in the right place, but just want to check I haven't made a massive error.

I have just registered myself to run in the 5k race at Epcot in Feb. I have paid the $60 registration fee but now I'm panicking that I will also need valid park tickets, which we will not have.

I have also booked my husband and kids on the chear squad (bronze) package but now have the same worries. Do they need park admission, because it doesn't say so on the run Disney webpage, as it says the start/finish line are in the parking lot.

Is this right?

Please help, I'm worrying so much that I've just wasted my money :(

You do not need park admission for the 5k. (only~ if you want to go back into the park for the day you will)

If you have any other questions, or want to read about the running events, there is a board for it:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

Disboards>W.I.S.H. forum>Events and Competitions

Hope that helps, have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter