Disney Prince looking for another Prince to join him in October 2013

snowprince13

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I'm heading to Disney in October from the 15-25 2013 and am most likely going to be traveling solo. I would love to meet another Disney prince to join me on my adventures while I am down there. Ism planning on going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as well as the Universal Halloween horror nights. The hotel is booked (old key west) and the rent-a car is reserved! I hope I can find some new friends and who knows maybe more!

Even if you can't join me I am new to this site and would love to make new friends so please send me a message!
I hope to hear from you all soon!

Hi all! I'm heading to Disney in October from the 15-25 2013 and am most likely going to be traveling solo. I would love to meet another Disney prince to join me on my adventures while I am down there. Ism planning on going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as well as the Universal Halloween horror nights. The hotel is booked (old key west) and the rent-a car is reserved! I hope I can find some new friends and who knows maybe more!

Even if you can't join me I am new to this site and would love to make new friends so please send me a message!
Aww I'd love to go but I'm going in Nov :( Welcome to the Dis!!!!

Hi! Welcome!

The trip sounds wonderful! While I can't join you at this time, It sounds like fun and I know you'll have a great time. Last time I went to Mickey's not so scary party it was so much fun!

We're arriving on the 25th after sailing on the Magic. We will pass each other like proverbial ships in the night.

Welcome!!

I want to go! Too bad I can't afford that resort at this time since I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge next year when I go. I need a raise... :sad:

Aww :/ i'd love to as well, but I'll be over at Disneyland then

I want to go! Too bad I can't afford that resort at this time since I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge next year when I go. I need a raise... :sad:

But you wouldn't be paying for a room lol you can stay in mine!

My BF (33) and I (35) will be at WDW the week of 10/19. If you're still solo -- or maybe even if you're not -- it could be cool to meet up, grab dinner or something. It's my first WDW trip in 20 years so my inner kid is going crazy already!

Well, we will be missing each other by a few days. Hopefully you can find someone to hang with while you are down there.
Welcome to the Dis.

Ooh cool ill be there from 15th to 25th! We should do dinner ill be on the meal plab

I usually go around this time. However; this year I'm going in May for F&G. And to Disneyland for Gay Days out there so I'm missing WDW in Oct.

Hey there, how's it going? October is an awesome time to visit both disney world and universal...I live about 6 hours away from orlando and I go as often as I can to both places...Plus my birthday is in Ocotber, would be awesome to go back to my two favorite places on earth!!

I'll be there the week before :(
So I'll be waving at future84 as we pass each other, as he goes back to DC and we leave for Disney from DC. @snowprince13, we aren't doing the meal plan but the bf and I have got our ADRs pretty much figured out (unless I change my mind again before we can book them! LOL). We are planning Food & Wine eat-arounds on Monday and Thursday of that week...21st and 24th...just waiting to see if we like any of the concerts when they're announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter