Disney Premier Passport

TiggerEyes

Earning My Ears
I'm emailing you for advice about the Disney Premier Passport. I'm currently a Florida Resident Annual Passport holder. I visit The World about once every 6 six weeks. Next summer, I will be flying to Anaheim to attend a convention. While there I would like to extend my stay so I can visit Disneyland. I've never been there before and it is unlikely I will be able to visit again.

My time and budget are limited, so I'm not sure if upgrading to the Disney Premier Passport is the right decision. I'm planning on 3 to 4 dedicated days for Disneyland, but there is the possibility of visiting the parks during the convention. I'm assuming that Disneyland's Downtown Disney does not require a ticket, so that is probably where I will go during the convention.

I did some math and it does not appear that the Premier Passport is the best deal, but is there some benefits to it that I'm not seeing? Or should I just stick to the park hoppers?

Thank you,

~TE :yay:

If you stay in the area, it's really borderline. It does give free parking and a bigger merchandise discount.

Also, check the park hours. These parks often close early which would make it less likely you would go after your meetings.

You need to come down to the DLR section of the boards, down near the bottom is a section dedicated to DLR and the surrounding area. We can better help you there. :) DTD does not have admission so you would not need tickets. I believe the Premier Passport gives you discounts as well as admission but I don't have one so I'm not 100% sure on that. I hope to see on the DLR boards soon!

If you have the FL AP right now, that's a lower price than the Premium WDW AP, right? So you'd have go to from the price you paid all the way up to that 722.25 (725.22?) once tax is included.

I would bet you can find 4 day DLR tickets that are way less than the difference you would pay to upgrade.

The Premiere takes you up to the level of a Premium pass for both places. At DLR it's a higher percentage of discount on food, and a discount on merchandise. You get free park parking (not hotel parking, though, gotta pay that if staying onsite with a car). You get to take advantage of any hotel discounts going on. At WDW you get the water parks and disney quest and whatever else the Premium gets that the normal AP doesn't get.

I've been trying to justify going from our DVC WDW AP to a premiere, but I just can't create a long enough DLR trip or as many shorter trips as it would take to make it work out financially!

I would bet you can find 4 day DLR tickets that are way less than the difference you would pay to upgrade.

Yeah, that's what my math has been telling me, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything (and my math is often wrong).

~TW :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter