Disney popup hampers at Walgreens

sheilap

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd let you all know that my Walgreen's (Holland, MI) has Disney popup hampers for $5.99. I got one for our Feb. trip to keep the dirty clothes in.

Have a great day!:goodvibes

(posting on Budget Board also)

Thanks for the tip. I just picked up one today. It was Winnie. Did anyone see any others?

Thanks for the tip! We need more popup hampers. Time to go find a walgreens :)

That was the best tip I got....pop up hamper! It was so great for the dirty laundry and handles for carring.

The pop-up hamper is a necessity! We also bring an over-the-door hanging shoe rack and hang it in the closet for toiletries. With 2 adults and 3 teenagers (who of course can't share shampoo or hair gel), it really keeps the bathroom much more clutter free. In fact we have one specific suit case that we store the hamper, shoe rack, inflatable mattress and mugs in all the time so we just can grab and go.

I need to get a new one of these. On our last trip DS11 got sick during the night and the pop up hamper was by his side of the bed. He threw up right in the hamper (on top of dirty clothes-yuck) so I decided to trash the hamper and still need to get another. We use them in the kids rooms at home. Thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter