• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pook-A-Looz on Clearance at Walmart ~ $1 & $5

Disney845

I miss my custom tags
Ok, perhaps I am just behind the times, but I had never heard of the Pook-A-Looz before.

Last Friday night I was at a Walmart store (not my local Walmart) and we had parked at the garden center (trying to get in and out, as is our usual when braving WM). The clearance aisle was near the garden center and as I walked by this pink/purple stuffed thing caught my eye. It was a Cheshire Cat stuffed animal on a Mickey Head keychain. I looked through the bin it was in and see a Mad Hatter and one of Snow White's Dwarfs. They were originally marked $6.97 on clearance for $1! I bought all three, and scoured the aisle for more to no avail.

They also had a larger (maybe 10") stuffed version on clearance. I saw Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella, and the Dwarf. These larger stuffed animals were marked down to $5. I didn't buy any of those.

Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone (who might have actually even known what a Pook-A-Looz was!) wanted to check their local WM out to see if they can find any of these on clearance.

I later went to my local WM to see if I could find more of the keychain style, but didn't see any Pook-A-Looz at all.

That is almost enough to get me to actually go into my local Wal-Mart! But I think I will send my daughter instead. She is the one with the Pook-a-loo collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter