Disney Policy on Repricing?

dreamscometrue101

Mouseketeer
I paid for my trip in full and now I see that the same exact package(with the additional $200 gift card) is almost $1,000 cheaper than what I've paid. Does anyone know if Disney would be willing to reprice my trip, or maybe give me a gift card or something if I called to ask about the price difference?

I know in the past we've been able to call and have a code applied to an existing reservation. Call and see if your reservation can be changed to the new package.

Of course you may call and have the 4/3 deal applied to your reservation--if there is availability. You may need to change room views or resorts, which may or may not be a big deal to you. You may get something better (view) and still be paying less.

What will usually happen is that the overage is then credited to your room. Anything left at check-out will then be credited back to your credit card. At least that is what I hear other peoples' experiences are. I'm sure if you pushed the issue, there would be a credit immediately.

I would call and inquire right away. As the previous poster stated, if your room category is available, they should be able make an adjustment to your rates, it happens all the time. You might want to go on-line and see what comes up for your dates on the 4/3 promo, just so you know what options are available to you and so when you speak to a CM you will be in the know. If for some reason you get a CM that you feel is mis-informed or not willing to help, tell them thanks, then hang up and call back. I did this a few months ago when the 4/3 promo came out, had a CM who wasn't that helpful, but when I called back I got a CM you went overboard in helping me. Wishing you luck with your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter