Disney Platinum Plan (Anyone Used)

earthelves

DIS Veteran
I'll have 3 meals, two snacks, a refillable mug, unlimited tours, and unlimited recreation. Keep in mind that one of the meals can be used at Victoria & Alberts:) & its good from when u check in till u check out the next day:) Just like the dining plan where your "Credits" expire at Midnight on your checkout day..The cost is only $220 each, So if u can fit it all in u could dine at Victoria & Alberts:) See Cirque:) Have a spa treatment:) Unlimited tours, another 2 signature meals,Play golf,go fishing,Do a firework cruise.The list is endless but for $220 per person seems like a "No brainer" to me:lmao:

So if anyone has done this i would be interested in hearing about it:)

Thanks In Advance

I'll have 3 meals, two snacks, a refillable mug, unlimited tours, and unlimited recreation. Keep in mind that one of the meals can be used at Victoria & Alberts:) & its good from when u check in till u check out the next day:) Just like the dining plan where your "Credits" expire at Midnight on your checkout day..The cost is only $220 each, So if u can fit it all in u could dine at Victoria & Alberts:) See Cirque:) Have a spa treatment:) Unlimited tours, another 2 signature meals,Play golf,go fishing,Do a firework cruise.The list is endless but for $220 per person seems like a "No brainer" to me:lmao:

So if anyone has done this i would be interested in hearing about it:)

Thanks In Advance

is it $220 per person per day? I'm assuming that's what it is....
since the regular dining plan is something like $60 per person per day.....
so to get everything you listed i would think it's $220 per person per day....

that seems like a lot of money..

is it $220 per person per day? I'm assuming that's what it is....
since the regular dining plan is something like $60 per person per day.....
so to get everything you listed i would think it's $220 per person per day....

that seems like a lot of money..

Yes $220 a day each:) I guess it is alot of money but when u factor in what you are getting for it well its "Well Worth it to me" Dinner alone at V & A's runs at $125 then u can do a firework cruise & i think that is $300 each,Then a spa treatment & as i said before unlimited tours & recreation,Plus your other 2 meals & Cirque all this would be more than $220 if u were to do each one on its own:) Oh & don't forget the private photo shoot,,still thinking about it but ideally i would love to hear any reviews about it!!

Yes $220 a day each:) I guess it is alot of money but when u factor in what you are getting for it well its "Well Worth it to me" Dinner alone at V & A's runs at $125 then u can do a firework cruise & i think that is $300 each,Then a spa treatment & as i said before unlimited tours & recreation,Plus your other 2 meals & Cirque all this would be more than $220 if u were to do each one on its own:)

you're right...although you have to be very good about planning and making sure you' do everything :)

unlimited recreation - so you should go fishing, biking, boating (on several different kinds of boats..
plus maybe horsebackriding?

cirque is over $100...

i'd love to hear how it works out for you!!! it might be something we would consider!

you're right...although you have to be very good about planning and making sure you' do everything :)

unlimited recreation - so you should go fishing, biking, boating (on several different kinds of boats..
plus maybe horsebackriding?

cirque is over $100...

i'd love to hear how it works out for you!!! it might be something we would consider!

Oh yes my plan would be to maximise it,Check into the resort at 7AM lol pick up my room key ect & then get ready to "Play" & remember you have till midnight the next day to use everything up...Its a "No Brainer" to me & planned properly u can fit a whole lot in:) U do have to be staying "Deluxe" in order to get it though & an itinerary planner does contact u to help u "Plan" In my opinion this plan would be "Special" for a birthday treat:)

Oh yes my plan would be to maximise it,Check into the resort at 7AM lol pick up my room key ect & then get ready to "Play" & remember you have till midnight the next day to use everything up...Its a "No Brainer" to me & planned properly u can fit a whole lot in:) U do have to be staying "Deluxe" in order to get it though & an itinerary planner does contact u to help u "Plan" In my opinion this plan would be "Special" for a birthday treat:)

is it listed on the disney site? i'm going to go check it out now...
maybe i could treat my sister to it next visit :)

is it listed on the disney site? i'm going to go check it out now...
maybe i could treat my sister to it next visit :)

I found it when i was pricing out a Disney vacation,,,You do have to add a one day ticket to it which can be used whenever..So just price out your vacation as normal & instead of adding the dining plan,scroll down & u will get the choice of a premium plan or platinum,,It doesnt work on the British site only the U.S.A one

Have Fun (Its well worth the $$$$$$$)

:goodvibes

So you are just planning a two day/ one night stay within your holiday? In that case it does seem a good deal - any longer and I don't think I could keep up the pace to get value for money.

So you are just planning a two day/ one night stay within your holiday? In that case it does seem a good deal - any longer and I don't think I could keep up the pace to get value for money.

I will be staying at WDW longer for 2 to 3 wks but i will only do this plan for a day but as your entitlements expire midnight the next day,Well i will have 2 days' to "Play" :lmao::lmao: & yes that will be enough for me as i couldnt keep the "Pace" either to do it any longer,,But then i wont be doing EVERYTHING that is possible, just things that i want to do:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter