• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

if you save it on your own computer it should let you change everything - not sure why it wont :(

Looks amazing! I downloaded it and saved it but when I opened it in my documents it came out with some weird square symbol font:scared1: . Can anyone help me out please?

do you have the Walt Disney font on your computer? if not - you can down load it free and install it in your fonts then the squares should go away.

i think.

Yes I do have the Disney font loaded. I am wondering if it's the program. I have Microsoft Works not Word...maybe that's it?:confused3

I would so love it to work...

ohhh that could be it - can you view it online and change it on your copy?

Could someone reply to what the site is I need to go to or PAGE no that is is posted. 2 sites, live and huddle do not work for me.
TY...

LOL. GOOGLE CHROME didn;t let me open it.
ONE last question and I won't be a pain any longer, LOL.
I don't have WORD anymore...how can I save it to other word LIKE programs?

TY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter