Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

Could you please send me a copy of your planning sheets as well?

ybertrand97@gmail.com

They are wonderful. I have been trying to come up with a way to combine all of my plans, info, etc. The computer genius, I am NOT!:rotfl2:

Thanks so much!!

Hi Kurby, I already have your plan and just now saw this post about changing the family pic. I like the 2nd mickey family in the first post but my daughter is almost 8 and my son almost 2. Would you be able downsize the boy a little for me? Thanks so much!!!

I LOVE your planner...could you please e-mail it to me at yahoo.com, my s/n is TiffCote. Thank you soooooo much!

HI!

I love your sheets! Can you email me a copy....fields200@msn.com. Our famly is me, DH, DD and DS.

Thanks so much!

Denise

I would LOVE a copy as well. I'm taking my son the second week in December for his first trip. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Dona
Westminster, MD

I just joined this group and the post came back saying I had to post at least 10 posts in order to leave an email address. I am going to put a space between every letter to see if it works. Please take the spaces out for the address.

b i l l d o n a 1 @ c o m c a s t . n e t

Back up to date again - don't forget to check the Mickey Family post for your family combo.

I'd also love copies of everything.

And, I've looked through your families, and my family just isn't there.

We have dh and me, the three girls are--one my height and the other two about three inches shorter (IRL). One son is between the short girls and the tall girl and the other son is about 5 inches shorter than that.

elizabethleeb at bellsouth.net

Thank you so much for doing this! You're marvelous!!!

could I get some, too please?

Our family...DH, me, dd (10) dd (8) dd (6) ds (4)

my email...

dhhopp at yahoo dot com

thanks!!

I would love to have a copy of this! Great idea!
If you time and are still emailing these, would love to get one.
My email is danie238@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

Oh yeah, family is mom, dad, 12 year old (girl), 9 year old(boy), 6 year old(girl), and 3 year old(boy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter