• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

Could you send me your planning sheet. I'm brand new to the disboards but I LOVE vacation planning and this looks perfect for our family's trip in Sept.

And we're up to date again.

boy i never imagined my little planner would be so popular. :)

Hi Kristen,
If you are still sharing I would also love a copy and could you send packing list too. I don't have 10 posts so I can't put actual email address. Thanks again so much!!! jlbruno1 at comcast dot net

Hello -

Can you send to me as well, this will be our first trip to the World and this would be a huge help. Thanks!

Melissa

mprice37 at cox dot net

Wow! You've been busy! I would love to have a copy too. We are planning or trip for Oct. We've already made our ADR's so we could start filling ours in. Thanks you so much! Leslie

TLRIV5@ALLTEL.NET

We are leaving in 27 days and I just found this thread. My husband thinks I am nuts with all the planning I am doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter