Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

I am so impressed. I actually make cards, too, but by hand and they aren't nearly as nice. If it is not too late, could I please have a copy as well? My address is mmeller@gmail.com. Thanks!

It's the Disney font - i think it's called waltograph of something like that

i love it.

:)

thank you, Kurby, it's a a very fun font!
By the way, I was finally able to open the word document you sent me. I had to convert it from the new Word, to the old Word, with a program that I found online (free :)
Your cards are fantastic and I thank you again for sharing!!! :worship:

Thanks again Kurby...I made my cards and packing lists using your model last night...came out great. Thanks again!

I love your idea. It is exactly what I would love to have, but I don't have the computer skills to do it.
If you are not tired of sending it out I would love a copy as well.
It seems I cannot send my email address (not enough previous posts) so can I send you a PM?

Thanks. :worship:

Wow...very nice! I love all the hard work you put into this. If it's not too late and you don't mind could I please have a copy as well. My email addy is as follows: my3jmen at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter