• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Planning Binder

Dimples1973ca

Mouseketeer
Good Day all. This is our 5th trip to the World in the last 6 years. I am trying to make this super special as my Darling Mother in law is going to join us. In July 2013 both her and my father in law were supposed to join us but three months before we left he got diagnosed with congestive heart failure and couldn't fly. In August 2014 he passed away 10 days before our trip. My wonderful mother in law instead we go and that she would come on our next trip. She has been a super pillar of strength for all of us and has never had a real vacation. This year we are doing a lot of fun things just for her. We are getting family photos done while we are at Disney, High Tea and Grand Floridian, Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues, maybe even a boat cruise to watch the fireworks. I am even doing special Tshirts for the four of us. (DH, DD, DMIL and myself)

As I am an über planner and not super creative I was wondering if any of you could help me with a more comprehensive Disney Planner. I will of course give full credit to all wonderful disigners but I want her to have a super fun vacation.

Our family name is Keddy and we are at the POR from August 21-31.

Thank you for any help or guidance you can offer.

Lori

Hi Hon
My condolences on your loss.
I think it is wonderful of you to put together a special planning binder for her.
It might help someone considering making a few pages if you list the planning binder pages you are looking for

suggestion
1.Main cover page--do you want one and what do you want on this page , example Keddy Family Planning Binder?

2. Resort cover page-do you want one and again what do you want on this page?

3. What are you MIL's favorite rides, characters, etc.

4, What size is your planner going to be?

5. Are you looking for Journal pages to add to the binder for special activities you are doing?

I have a few Planning pages in my Photobucket that you are more than welcome to use. Link to them is in my signature. Mine are regular compter paper size 8.5 X 11.00.

I believe Marion has some pages you might be interested in also,,RustmanFan.
Resort Welcomes
Check out "Meet the DISigners Page for a link to her stuff.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430332

I also know that two previous DISigners (not currently) DISinging have some listed
NATALIE
link:
http://s143.photobucket.com/user/donatalie/library/?sort=3&page=1

DOLLY
Link:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/6uGavNo1/_online.html?&rnd=52#dir=6uGavNo1

Best wishes and hugs Mel

You mentioned Afternoon High Tea at the Grand Floridian
Here is one (Journal Page) I made for you.
feel free to say not quite what I am looking for
Hugs Mel

Image moved to PB

Last edited:
Here is an example of a Planning Binder Cover Page I made
Hugs Mel

Image moved to PB

Last edited:

Hi
No PM requests for me -thanks
Actually I don't make Planning Binder pages via requests or Pm's, I just make them when I am kind of in the mood. I used to make them and it got too crazy with requests that it was more like work than fun.
Hope that makes sense
Hugs Mel

I'm sorry Mel, I sent a PM to the original poster. At least, that's what I was trying to do! I sure hope it worked! LOL

I try my best not to PM you DISigners, because I know you ladies and gentlemen are usually very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter