Disney Pixar's Brave Trailer

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by WDWJonasGirl, Jul 2, 2011.

1. WDWJonasGirl

WDWJonasGirl Mouseketeer/Directioner

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. winik

winik Earning My Ears

hmm...good...it must be interesting....as I understand that little girl-warrior is the main character...I think she would have to be a little bit beautiful :rotfl:

4. WDWJonasGirl

I agree. Here is the teaser poster:

[​IMG]

5. locodemickey

locodemickey DIS Veteran

So cool!! My brother worked on the main character. This is the first I've seen of her.

6. mousterpiece

mousterpiece Mouseketeer

I'm very excited about this one. Seems like it's been forever since Pixar made an original film (I know, I know, it's only been 3 years). The animation looks typically incredible and I'm curious to see how tough the lead can be with that bow.

7. WDWJonasGirl

Really? That's awesome!!

I know. The bears kind of scares me for some reason.

8. locodemickey

locodemickey DIS Veteran

I love hearing about the storylines years before the movies come to theaters. Monsters stealing kids' screams for power, fish in dentist office while father looks for him, how movie titles change during production, etc. We are going to visit him in Aug. and get to tour Pixar and its brand new building. We toured it 5 years ago and it is truly amazing!!

9. JoshK47

JoshK47 Earning My Ears

I am very much looking forward to this - Pixar hasn't let me down yet. Sure, Cars 2 wasn't great, but it was by FAR not as bad as critics claimed.

10. KCmike

KCmike Never have fallen asleep on any

The main pixar team is made up of 12 men I think it is. This is the first time a movie by pixar has a lead woman in their movies. John Lassetter was talking about it in a variety magazine article.