Disney Pixar's Brave Trailer

hmm...good...it must be interesting....as I understand that little girl-warrior is the main character...I think she would have to be a little bit beautiful :rotfl:

hmm...good...it must be interesting....as I understand that little girl-warrior is the main character...I think she would have to be a little bit beautiful :rotfl:

I agree. Here is the teaser poster:

Brave_Teaser_Poster.jpg

I'm very excited about this one. Seems like it's been forever since Pixar made an original film (I know, I know, it's only been 3 years). The animation looks typically incredible and I'm curious to see how tough the lead can be with that bow.

So cool!! My brother worked on the main character. This is the first I've seen of her.
Really? That's awesome!!

I'm very excited about this one. Seems like it's been forever since Pixar made an original film (I know, I know, it's only been 3 years). The animation looks typically incredible and I'm curious to see how tough the lead can be with that bow.
I know. The bears kind of scares me for some reason.

I love hearing about the storylines years before the movies come to theaters. Monsters stealing kids' screams for power, fish in dentist office while father looks for him, how movie titles change during production, etc. We are going to visit him in Aug. and get to tour Pixar and its brand new building. We toured it 5 years ago and it is truly amazing!!

I am very much looking forward to this - Pixar hasn't let me down yet. Sure, Cars 2 wasn't great, but it was by FAR not as bad as critics claimed.

The main pixar team is made up of 12 men I think it is. This is the first time a movie by pixar has a lead woman in their movies. John Lassetter was talking about it in a variety magazine article.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter