Disney Pirate Princess Costume?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by scarlet_ibis, Aug 10, 2012.

1. scarlet_ibis

scarlet_ibis "GET UP AND GET ON THE BUS!"

Hi folks,

Last ditch effort here. One or two trips ago (within the past two years), my girls spied a Pirate Princess costume at WDW and they've been obsessed with it. They saw it on a little girl who participated in the pirate show outside POTC. We checked the POTC gift shop AND the Pirate's League that trip, and both were sold out.

I know I took a crowd shot with that little girl in it, but I can't find it and I don't have more time right now to go back through thousands of pictures, but I want to try to track it down to see if it is either still available (used or new) or whether I can recreate it myself with my greatly-overrated talent at sewing. I tried google, but I didn't find anything.

I thought maybe if your little girl had this dress, maybe you could post a picture? Or if you're willing to part with it in a size 6ish or 10ish, drop me a note.

Thanks! (We're headed for MNSSHP this fall!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GoldieLocks5

GoldieLocks5 Mouseketeer

there are a ton of pirate princess costumes online - i would just show them what you can find online and would bet they'd want one of them. when i think my boys are set on something specific - i'm always reminded they'll be thrilled with anything cool/new... so i'll show them what is avail and they will say "ooh- yeah, i want THAT one!"

4. scarlet_ibis

Oh! Oh! I found the picture!

[​IMG]

(Sorry, I did everything I knew to shrink that. The original image is only 4x6".)

5. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

oh I saw that earlier in a thread about the pirate league - it is the dress they sale - I"m thinking it was about $50 or $65
    someone link the whole info

6. Julie711

Julie711 DIS Veteran

DD has this dress! We got it 2 yrs ago in the POC gfit shop. I tried looking online, but couldnt find it, probally b/c its a park exclusive. I believe I did see it this past Februaury when DH and myself went for a trip! ( and yes it was $60)
    You should call the park and ask if they still have it & her size, then have it shipped to you. I just did this a few months ago with a jacket we got on our trip in Feb for DS, it ended up being to small so I called the parks and they gave me info to ship it back, then they sent me the right size!

7. scarlet_ibis

Thanks! We were trying to decide whether we wanted to risk them not having it in stock (again) when we got there.