Disney Pirate Princess Costume?

scarlet_ibis

"GET UP AND GET ON THE BUS!"
Hi folks,

Last ditch effort here. One or two trips ago (within the past two years), my girls spied a Pirate Princess costume at WDW and they've been obsessed with it. They saw it on a little girl who participated in the pirate show outside POTC. We checked the POTC gift shop AND the Pirate's League that trip, and both were sold out.

I know I took a crowd shot with that little girl in it, but I can't find it and I don't have more time right now to go back through thousands of pictures, but I want to try to track it down to see if it is either still available (used or new) or whether I can recreate it myself with my greatly-overrated talent at sewing. I tried google, but I didn't find anything.

I thought maybe if your little girl had this dress, maybe you could post a picture? Or if you're willing to part with it in a size 6ish or 10ish, drop me a note.

Thanks! (We're headed for MNSSHP this fall!)

there are a ton of pirate princess costumes online - i would just show them what you can find online and would bet they'd want one of them. when i think my boys are set on something specific - i'm always reminded they'll be thrilled with anything cool/new... so i'll show them what is avail and they will say "ooh- yeah, i want THAT one!"

Oh! Oh! I found the picture!

21cdzmb.jpg

(Sorry, I did everything I knew to shrink that. The original image is only 4x6".)

oh I saw that earlier in a thread about the pirate league - it is the dress they sale - I"m thinking it was about $50 or $65
someone link the whole info

DD has this dress! We got it 2 yrs ago in the POC gfit shop. I tried looking online, but couldnt find it, probally b/c its a park exclusive. I believe I did see it this past Februaury when DH and myself went for a trip! ( and yes it was $60)
You should call the park and ask if they still have it & her size, then have it shipped to you. I just did this a few months ago with a jacket we got on our trip in Feb for DS, it ended up being to small so I called the parks and they gave me info to ship it back, then they sent me the right size!

Thanks! We were trying to decide whether we wanted to risk them not having it in stock (again) when we got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter