Disney Pirate Cruise from POR

Nunsta

Earning My Ears
HaS anyone let their children participate in this adventure? Thoughts/comments... :)

My 7 year old boy/girl twins did it last month and enjoyed it. The cruise starts from the POR marina and travels the same route as the DTD boat. It makes stops at POFQ at "the serpent," OKW at the lighthouse, and DTD at House of Blues. They get off the boat each time to find a clue and search for treasure. After DTD they go straight back to POR and get treasure bags from the chest in the lobby ( the compass ). Each child wears a life vest and gets a name tag and labelled bottle of water, the snacks were rice crispy treat, goldfish, or pretzels ( I think). They ask if anyone needs an alternate choice due to special needs before setting out. DD just came out as I'm writing this and said she thought it was a little "babyish, but ok."

Thank you for the input! My DD's are 4.5 and 12 - I'm sure the you gets would love it but I'm not real thrilled about sending her off on a boat! Lol my oldest would go with her but I figure she would be less than thrilled to go with her.

My DD's are 4.5 and 12 - I'm sure they would love it but I'm not real thrilled about sending her off on a boat! Lol my oldest would go with her but I figure she would be less than thrilled to go with her.

My DS4.5 had a great time. Granted, he had DD7 with him to keep him company, but I believe they send 2 CM's on the boat with them so there is plenty of supervision. Both of my kids had fun. Though I doubt that your DD12 would find this particularly exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter