• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pinterest Pages

mouseymommy

<font color=purple>I love the smell of Pirates<br>
Does anybody have a Disney Pinterest page they would like to share? I have had a lot of fun getting Disney quotes and pictures. Here is mine, Want to share yours?

http://pinterest.com/hollyvaught/disneyland/

Ok, I tried to make it so you could click on it and it would take you to my page, but I am not computer savvy enough for that. Sorry!

Oh! I guess I AM computer savvy!! It worked!!

Thanks for sharing! I loved these! I particularly love the Disney pressed pennies bracelet!! My oldest adores those things and is filling up a book with them...it would be so neat to make her a bracelet with some of her faves on there! :D

I love Pinterest! For Disney-related stuff, I just have a board for our family's Halloween costume ideas, which is Alice in Wonderland. Will check out your Disney boards!

http://pinterest.com/scrapkat01/

I don't have a Disney board yet, but I am following all of you! I am keahgirl8 there as well.

Darnit! I repinned so many of y'all's pins that now I've hit the dreaded Pinterest limit! No moar pins for me today! :sad2: <-- I haz a sad

tiggerluvr said:
Darnit! I repinned so many of y'all's pins that now I've hit the dreaded Pinterest limit! No moar pins for me today! :sad2: <-- I haz a sad

There is a limit to how many times you can pin a day? I didn't know this-- clearly I need to pin more ;)

Now off to check our all these great pins...

I've been looking for some new Disney boards to follow so this is wonderful! If you see a Tamara following you, that's me. I have Disney Acessories, Disney Parks, WDW Restauarants to try and Disney Favorites boards. Yeah, all my Pinterests are pretty much about Disney. :rotfl: And food! :rotfl:

There is a limit to how many times you can pin a day? I didn't know this-- clearly I need to pin more ;)

Apparently I didn't get banned for the rest of the day...just a little while. I just pinned more. (I am so addicted to Pinterest it's not even funny.) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter