Disney pin lots

There is alot of information on disney pins on the Collector's Section on this board. If you go to the main listing, it's way-y-y down on the bottom of the list.

Pls follow the link in my sig, if you can't then just pop down to the collector's board for more info. some pins on eBay (not all) are fakes so we have a thread to help raise awareness. :P)

For some reason when I look at your sig that line is cut in half (can only see the top half of the letters) and not clickable - I have seen the thread already but just FYI - don't know if maybe it's just me.

Pls follow the link in my sig, if you can't then just pop down to the collector's board for more info. some pins on eBay (not all) are fakes so we have a thread to help raise awareness. :P)

Hello, new to this have posted a couple messages - so far no response. Are prime outlets such as Character Warehouse a good place to purchase trading pins?

I just hit the outlet store at the Premium Outlets in Orlando this week. It's the one off exit 68 off I-4. There were a lot of rack pins for .99 each. I loaded up on traders. You may be able to get them cheaper off of Ebay but not much. Also, the pins at the outlet store are nice and not something that I would be embarrassed to put on a cast member's lanyard. In face, I am quite sure that they are pins another guest would probably pull off of there pretty quickly. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter