~~~Disney pin exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!

Hello again!

1) Scrappers mickeys on the back don't go to the edge.

This part isn't true anymore. I know people used to use that as a guide, but I have bought tons of pins at Disney recently where the Mickey heads on back have borders. One example, the 2 pin set of Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater wearing Mickey Ears. I bought three sets on card and all of them have a border around the outside. The Mickey ears do not go to the edge. On the other hand, I bought three sets of the Princess shoe pins on card and there is no border around the Mickey heads... they run off the edges, and the paint is glossy. However, I traded for a shoe pin from a cast member and the pin had brush strokes and a border around the Mickey heads on back. It occurs on some pins direct from Disney, but not all. So, it is no longer a good indicator unless you have a genuine from Disney pin to compare it to that is a match. Hope that helps.

Is this the same thread where we post what we got? I got two out of three of my packages. I will pick the third up from the post office tomorrow hopefully. Planned to do it today but it's in my daughter's name and couldn't get her there in time to claim it. Going to shoot for tomorrow after school. I am going to try to figure out how to post pics. I haven't post4d pics to a forum in years. Need to find a place to store the pics for linking. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter