***Disney Pin Exchange***.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until December 26 (evening)....evening time. Mail-by date will be January 2.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please use the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

If we don't have any new sign-ups, I will pass out names before Christmas. Maybe the afternoon of the 24th before the family arrives.

:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until December 26 (evening)....evening time. Mail-by date will be January 2.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please use the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.
Hi! My daughter, 16, and I would love to join this pin trading group. We just started trading pins at Disney in Feb and April of this year and loved it BUT I'm not sure what ELF means. Does pin pics mean your pin trading name?

Hi! My daughter, 16, and I would love to join this pin trading group. We just started trading pins at Disney in Feb and April of this year and loved it BUT I'm not sure what ELF means. Does pin pics mean your pin trading name?

the next pin exchange will start in July. Hope to have you both join in then ::yes::

pinpics is a website where you can keep of record of the pins you have, the pins you want and the pins you want to trade.
an elf is for all exchanges. It is a person that is willing to send out an extra package in the event that someone else doesn't follow through. We want everyone to receive. I don't think we've needed on in quite awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter