Disney Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
343%3B2%3A9523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2349%3D444%3D3%3B3%3DXROQDF%3E2323879338%3B85ot1lsi

My mouseketeers!

This thread pulled me out of lurkdom...but I have to have a minimum number of posts to post a picture! So...I'll look and post as much as I can so I can share some of our Disney Pics.

These are GREAT and getting me in the mood for our September trip. :goodvibes

I don't know, it didn't say. I'm guessing more than the number I have now (tried again after a couple of posts). It shouldn't take me long though considering the number of posts I have on my "mommy board" :flower: (hey and see here...2 posts to this thread...I'll be there before I know it!)

Trying again....I kept getting a URL message and not being able to use that since I didn't have enough posts. :( Could be me trying to post like I do on my "Mommy Board" though...hmmmm...wouldn't surprise me being in "potty training land with my 2.5 year old"

Anyway, DS (5.5 then) all excited about "beating" Daddy in the RACE on speedway.

grrrrr...didn't work AGAIN. :badpc:

1. Your Post contains one or more URLs, The DIS requires a minimum number of posts before allowing the posting of URL's

That's what I keep getting.... the picture is on Photobucket, and I'm using the IMG tags with the URL between them....grrr....guess I'll try posting on the Test board (going hunting for it now) so I won't take up tons of space on this thread. ;)

My picture for 6/16:This is my nephew, before he moved back to IL :sad1:
f3ab9142.jpg

Watch out for those birds!!!

Dznefreek--

Excellent picture of the castle--oooh, I can't wait until October--I wanna go now

tinkerbell81284 said:
Here's a pic from my first date! Even better he's from the DIS (SyracuseWolvrine)! BTW his name's Eric! :)

62840jessica_eric.jpg

Jessica

I think this is a pretty cool picture :)

(then again, I'm not exactly an un-biased observer either ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter