Disney Picture of the Day Thread - October 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
1153.jpg

OOOOOOOOoo! Nifty!

:)

Jud

Great SHot! Where exactly is this? I can't place it.

I didn't take the picture, but I'm pretty sure it's in Frontier Land and if you look left from that vantage point you would see Splash Mountain and if you went right you would take the back way to Adventure Land. And I'm pretty sure that's Pecos Bill's to the right on the picture.

I like!

If I don't get to post on any given day, I can just look at your countdown... it's the same as mine!

Thank you for the kind words. That's sweet, we don't have too much long to go. Hope you have a fantastic trip!! :thumbsup2

(click for its Flickr page)

loribeth- I noticed the princesses were in the DHS Animation exhibit. I've never seen them there... was something going on?!

Thanks,
Susie

loribeth- I noticed the princesses were in the DHS Animation exhibit. I've never seen them there... was something going on?!

Thanks,
Susie

You can see them and other characters daily (unless there's an early Fantasmic) in the Animation building. One set of characters will come out around 4:50 and when they're done another set will come out.

POTD-

I was playing around with this one trying to make the ship look sinister... Not sure if I got sinister or silly..:rolleyes1

1001183a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter