Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
°O°Joe;36859907 said:
13 minute exposure... in case anyone was wondering what an entire show of Illuminations would look like in a single exposure... :3dglasses

Oh my gosh that is amazing. My jaw is literally hanging open right now. That pic is so going in my slideshow desktop background of all the shots I've stolen from the threads. Thanks to all the amazing photographers without whom I would be reduced to having a generic Windows background. :goodvibes:rotfl:

°O°Joe;36859907 said:
13 minute exposure... in case anyone was wondering what an entire show of Illuminations would look like in a single exposure... :3dglasses

Hey Joe! Hate to be a stick in the mud, and awesome shot, but as a veteran viewer of Illuminations (at least 50 viewings), there seem to be some things missing? Is that just the nature of the beast? Most notably, all the low level 'sparklers'?

:)

Jud (who may be viewing once again tomorrow night)

DisneyMay2010EPCOT369-2.jpg

Hey Joe! Hate to be a stick in the mud, and awesome shot, but as a veteran viewer of Illuminations (at least 50 viewings), there seem to be some things missing? Is that just the nature of the beast? Most notably, all the low level 'sparklers'?

Jud (who may be viewing once again tomorrow night)

Jud, the shutter was open for the entire 13 minute show. However, I strategically placed my dark sweatshirt over the lens on certain parts that I knew would be far too bright, even with the ND filter and circular polarizer. I think I got kind of lucky, and it was risky, as that was the only shot of Illuminations I got that night.

°O°Joe;36863353 said:
Jud, the shutter was open for the entire 13 minute show. However, I strategically placed my dark sweatshirt over the lens on certain parts that I knew would be far too bright, even with the ND filter and circular polarizer. I think I got kind of lucky, and it was risky, as that was the only shot of Illuminations I got that night.

Ahhhhh! Bloody brilliant! I admire extreme competence and pushing the envelope!

Jud

Great shot today Joe!! What was your exif on that pic??

Mine for today..POR....

DSC_0414_edited-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter