Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we took a trip to Disneyland at the end of April and I'm finally getting around to editing the photos. So, hopefully you'll have tons of them coming over the next few months. In one week I took around 700 photos. Some will be good, and some will be bad. I'll start with enterning Disneyland, where you have to walk across Harbor Blvd to get to the entrance. This is Disneyland's equivelant to the entrance gate along 535 at WDW.

20100426_3873_edited-1.jpg

Well, we took a trip to Disneyland at the end of April and I'm finally getting around to editing the photos. So, hopefully you'll have tons of them coming over the next few months. In one week I took around 700 photos. Some will be good, and some will be bad. I'll start with entering Disneyland, where you have to walk across Harbor Blvd to get to the entrance. This is Disneyland's equivalent to the entrance gate along 535 at WDW.

20100426_3873_edited-1.jpg

Welcome back Lugnut! Interesting picture and looking forward to seeing more of this strange place way out there on the west coast!

:)

Jud

I'm going to add a few Disneyland photos to this thread too. Here's one from the Haunted Mansion:
DSC_00822.jpg

FINALLY DONE!!!

I have been reading this since Monday. I must say I love the pics and on Wednesday I bought a camera to take some of my own (at Nikon D-3000) and I tried out a few shoots on my own. I hope by looking at your pics it will give me a set of style.

Bill, Dave Jud I love your pics and look forward to more of them.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Mine for today is the top of the Tamu Tamu building in AK:

FINALLY DONE!!!

I have been reading this since Monday. I must say I love the pics and on Wednesday I bought a camera to take some of my own (at Nikon D-3000) and I tried out a few shoots on my own. I hope by looking at your pics it will give me a set of style.

Bill, Dave Jud I love your pics and look forward to more of them.

Hi Kaewin! Thanks! Must be exciting running around with a D-3000! Can't wait to see what you do!

20100425WDW-E16Jmod.jpg

:)

Jud

Ejud, thanks for the kind words. Hopefully I'll put up some interesting photos. I have some nice castle photos coming.

20100426_3874_edited-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter