Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF6830.jpg

SrisonS, I checked out your Flickr shots... and wdwensel, I checked out your website:

Fabulous stuff!

Could you tell us how you got that shot? It appears to be very late evening (sun is setting??) or early morning (how did you get in?). There's nobody in the shot.

It was taken on May 1 2009, Hollywood Studios 20th anniversary. The park closed to the public at 6PM and then there was a cast party later on. It was taken around 7:30PM.

I mentioned this yesterday, so tacked it down this morning... rare character meet and greet- was in a room near the water fountains at the exit to Shrunken Audience...

P1010048.jpg

:)

Jud

Jud, when was this photo taken?

Mine for today:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can download/view a larger copy, view my camera settings/EXIF data, and navigate to other shots.

Mine for today:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can download/view a larger copy, view my camera settings/EXIF data, and navigate to other shots.

heheheheee... that was good for a heart-felt chuckle: perfect angle on the shot.

:)

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter