Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh..3 more sleeps and I get to BE a kid with the kids..:rotfl2:

POTD:

EmilysPrincess.jpg

Could I ask where this is? I am thinking it is in AK but I have been wrong before!!!!:rotfl2:

You are correct. It is in Dinoland just as you turn to go towards Restaurantosaurus. If you look in the little oasis that is on the left you should see this big guy.

Could I ask where this is? I am thinking it is in AK but I have been wrong before!!!!:rotfl2:

Hi, disgram!! :wave2:

I don't mean to hijack, but I just noticed you are in Elmira. I grew up in Canton, PA - just south of Elmira!! I also lived in Newfield, NY, and went to Elmira College/Arnot-Ogden Scool of Nursing. I live in Chicago now and miss that area very much.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Michelle

Good morning, Good morning, to you and you and you !!!

IMG_0542.jpg

August 30, 2007 -

My mother and sister dancing in front of the castle. This was their very first time to see the Magic Kingdom in the daylight (we were there on 8/26, but didn't arrive until 9:00 PM and didn't stay long or see much).

276264448.jpg

276264442.jpg

Hi, disgram!! :wave2:

I don't mean to hijack, but I just noticed you are in Elmira. I grew up in Canton, PA - just south of Elmira!! I also lived in Newfield, NY, and went to Elmira College/Arnot-Ogden Scool of Nursing. I live in Chicago now and miss that area very much.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Michelle

Am sending you a PM.

August 30, 2007 -

My mother and sister dancing in front of the castle. This was their very first time to see the Magic Kingdom in the daylight (we were there on 8/26, but didn't arrive until 9:00 PM and didn't stay long or see much).

276264448.jpg

276264442.jpg

Between your mother and sister dancing, and the two little girls with the princess dresses on.....that's what Disney is all about! Thanks for making me smile, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter