Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, we got rid of the wand -- now can we do something about these ugly tombstones?!! (no offense intended to anyone who happens to have their name on one :rolleyes1 )

100_0944.jpg

I have my name and pic on one and I've never even gone to look at it. I hate the stones there... I think it was much nicer when it was opened up.

And we also need to do alot of painting and spiffing up if it hasn't done since I was there in '05 - it surprised me how much of Epcot needed painting - parts you could see even from the Monorail... I thought whatever could be seen was painted and maintained...

Even though its 6:10 in the morning I could still go for one of these right about now. :goodvibes

There is no time limit on Chocolate!!! Looks like breakfast to me :thumbsup2

I've been looking back at the last several pages of pics, and there are some great shots there. But, would you guys include a note of where the picture was taken? Not necessary for the obvious ones of course, but there are several I can't place...

We will be there the same time as you, and at the same resort!!! I hope we love the place, never stayed there.

Have a great trip

:) This shot was taken at the CR. My daughter and my neice ran up to room for something while we were at Chef Mickeys. They yelled down at us and I snapped this picture.

Picture059.jpg

BINGO!!! gosh I forget how easily you can change pics with a digital camera and a program!!!

I LOVE to see Disney Attraction pics in B/W, thank you so much.:cheer2:

Sorta' like this?

DSC_2456.jpg

Thanks for sharing the idea. I rarely even think about seeing what something would look like in b/w.

~Ed

Both shots are very nice Ed!! I really enjoy your pics, you have good eye for angles and such. Keep it up. Thanks!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter