• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite topiaries from F&G '06

00000023_00.jpg

Hey everyone.

Im going on my 2nd trip to WDW in November. I have been admiring all your POTD for a while now and plan on taking loads of photos when I go on my trip. I dont really wanna go for a DSLR as I dont have a) that much money and b) i want a compact camera that i can carry easily.

In the UK there has been a new camera advetised recently called the panasonic lumix tz3. Do any of you photographers out there have a professional opinion on this? Im lured by the 10x optical zoom on this. But how do think it will fare taking night shots and fireworks and parades etc?

Any opinions greatly appreciated.

I just finished looking through this entire amazing thread, it took me over two weeks to complete. :surfweb:

Besides the ‘picture perfect’ postcard quality photo’s, I have seen engagements, marriages, pregnancies and births announced. Thank you all for sharing you lives and families on this wonderful thread. The personal photos of your families having a wonderful time are truly an uplifting experience. :thumbsup2

what the...?
That picture is confusing me :(

Edit: nevermind. I figured it out. I shouldn't be on the computer when I'm tired.

These are all such awesome pics! I love looking through them. I keep getting so behind on this thread!

I can't get over how huge it has gotten! We should hit 50,000 soon at this rate.. ;)

So anyways, I finally got more of mine loaded up and wanted to share a couple..

IMG_4871copy.jpg

IMG_5336copy.jpg

Hi Disneybunch! Just wondering when the crane was up at the castle? :sad1:

Hi Disneybunch! Just wondering when the crane was up at the castle? :sad1:

This was in Oct of last year when they were taking all the stuff down. ;) Tells you how long it has been since I last shared pics. I shared some right when I got back and never got the rest loaded up to share. :rotfl:

25 more days til I get to go take tons of pics! WOOHOO!!

and for good measure and since it is a new day...another pic.. :rotfl:

IMG_4694copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter