Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
PICT1742.jpg

°O°Joe;19787810 said:
...an excellent representation of the amazing amount of detail they put into this ride...

Great picture. :thumbsup2

Thanks Joe :)

I am always amazed at the detail Disney put into their rides.

O.K. so, here are two POTD....they do tell a story

Thursday, July 12 (my family could not believe I wanted to take yet another picture :) )

epcot6.jpg

E gone Friday, July 13

epcot10.jpg

Was this in DTD?? If not can you tell me where it was. We are going to WDW this Oct and I would love a pic with that.

We were there in June and didn't see the Lego family this time...did they take it down??

Nice shot, Dave. Wow, do those colors P O P !

~Ed

Thanks so much Ed. It means a lot coming from you, as I have always enjoyed your pics and regard you as one of the best on this thread!! :thumbsup2 The garbage can bugs me though. Wish I could get rid of it some how.

Here's a shot from the balcony of the CBR. Can you spot the "Hidden Mickey"? It stayed there the whole time we were down there last week.

hiddenmickey.jpg

Thanks so much Ed. It means a lot coming from you, as I have always enjoyed your pics and regard you as one of the best on this thread!! :thumbsup2 The garbage can bugs me though. Wish I could get rid of it some how.

Dave, you are very kind, and I appreciate the compliment; I likewise regard your photos as top shelf, and enjoy seeing your POTD's each day. I've only been back from The World for two days, and I'm already missing Mickey! All the great photos only make it worse but, hey, I'm addicted. Gotta have my DIS POTD fix each day!

~Ed

Dave, you are very kind, and I appreciate the compliment; I likewise regard your photos as top shelf, and enjoy seeing your POTD's each day. I've only been back from The World for two days, and I'm already missing Mickey! All the great photos only make it worse but, hey, I'm addicted. Gotta have my DIS POTD fix each day!

~Ed

ditto!

Is it from the door going into the pre-show to RnR? If so, my kids have to run their hands down them every single time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter