• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that thread existed...thanks for sharing I am off to check it out.

Thats the first thing that caught my eye too :rotfl2: I love them !

I wore 'em every day; they are without a doubt the best shoe I've ever worn at WDW. I carry a lot of gear (camera and three lenses, camcorder, water bottles, blah, blah) and at the end of the day, my feet felt better, using Crocs, than they ever did with sneakers/socks.

~YEKCIM

Originally Posted by DizzKneeGeek
im only on for just a second. just grabbing some stuff and headed back to the hospital. yup. you read it right. Little Ariel Fontaine Sanders was born Thursday, July 12th at 2:48 P.M. She weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and both mom and the little one are doing fine. keep us in your thoughts and the next pictures you see from us will be of the new little princess herself.
love yall

Congrats to the three of you!

2005MayDisney-220.jpg

I wore 'em every day; they are without a doubt the best shoe I've ever worn at WDW. I carry a lot of gear (camera and three lenses, camcorder, water bottles, blah, blah) and at the end of the day, my feet felt better, using Crocs, than they ever did with sneakers/socks.

~YEKCIM

When I got my first pair my DH would laugh at them and say how ugly they were then one day he grabbed them to wear down to the mailbox and I never got them back :rolleyes: since then he has bought his own but he loves them...I think you have to wear them to appreciate them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter