Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1008879ty3.jpg

Is anyone else just seeing image links and not the photos ? :confused3 Seems all the photobucket ones are showing up just as links. Is it just me ?

Is anyone else just seeing image links and not the photos ? :confused3 Seems all the photobucket ones are showing up just as links. Is it just me ?

I don't know why but the DIS is censoring the "c-o-m" part of words, I noticed it when someone had the word c-o-m-puter and the c, o, and m were ***. UNCENSOR IT! I don't even understand why it would be censored, other than the word that has a u an not an o...

Nope it's me too, seems the word "c o m" has been removed from allowed words... weird

No photobucket, links, smilies, etc are working.

Thanks. :) I was starting to think I was going crazier ;) Hope they fix it soon...I miss the photos!

This is ***pletely crazy! Hope they fix it soon!

brack... great timing of a "once in a lifetime" shot ...awesome pic !!! :thumbsup2

OK..this is "really" my last pic for a month..keep the pics comin'..;)
POTD

DSC_03332054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter