Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, ya just gotta grab quick snooze where ya can!

Here's my then 8 y.o. son back in 1998:

epcot1998.jpg

My dd Jasmine took this picture of my dd Ava underwater without looking. This was our July 2005 vacation at OKW.
7115380-R1-012-4A.jpg

Here's mine for today. DD with beautiful Ariel! :goodvibes

103_103-1.jpg
I wanted to see Ariel in her grotto so bad but the wait was so long and the line never seemed to move :sad2: . Next time....Great picture :)
Sometimes, ya just gotta grab quick snooze where ya can!

Here's my then 8 y.o. son back in 1998:

epcot1998.jpg
:rotfl:
My dd Jasmine took this picture of my dd Ava underwater without looking. This was our July 2005 vacation at OKW.
7115380-R1-012-4A.jpg

Awesome picture :)

I can't believe I just found this thread. The pictures are great!

I will make sure I post a few when I get back next month

It is a 5 second exposure so it blurrs out any detail on the water. I just set the camera on the wall there. Thanks for looking.

Quick ? Jeff. How do you manage a 5 second exposure in daylight without way over-exposing the pic?

NEVER MIND... I just realized that's not daylight.

My POTD - This is the way to see EPCOT!

128796821-L.jpg

Sure Madcoco - I just have to convince my DW I need an appropriate 'bird lens' first like maybe a 400mm f2.8.

How cute! Is that a birthday button?

According to the empty package they are $3.69 worth of Flour, Sugar, Chocolate, Eggs, and Butter. Some sinfull thing the bakery at AKL has cooked up. They have zebra stripes hense the name. Now I'm thinking I should have taken a picture of them because I looked for one on DIS and even Google and couldn't find one.
No coffee?

Love all your pics! I don't think I've ever posted one before, though. Here is one of my most interesting. 12-13-05. MVMCP. Just after watching the show with Mickey and Minnie. COLD!!!! up there! We'd never ridden that ride before, even though we'd been to MK 3 days before, during that trip.

DSC_3654-1.jpg

Mary
I love that picture!

It was my first trip on the boat also. DH was golfing. Been to WDW twice a year for the last 10 years. See there is always something different you can go while visiting the Mouse.
:goodvibes
:thumbsup2

Love this one too! How did you get that one?

How cute! Is that a birthday button

Why yes it is - It wasn't really ber birthday quite yet (It's next week) but this was kind of her birthday trip and since we won't be there right on her actual birthday we went ahead and asked for it. Actually- I'm kind of surprised Disney never asked if she was three yet (Paying customer age :rolleyes: )

A few days ago, someone requested photos of the outside of Buzz light year. I have been gone for a few days, but have returned with a couple of photos.

WDWFeb07793.jpg

WDWFeb07794.jpg

°O°Joe;16962338 said:
Quick ? Jeff. How do you manage a 5 second exposure in daylight without way over-exposing the pic?

NEVER MIND... I just realized that's not daylight.

Yeah- that was taken just before dark. Although I have done similar shots of a river during the day with an ND filter.

I used my Digital Point and Shoot Kodak Z760, I believe I paid about $170-$180 on sale for it in 2005. I just now discovered things like tripods, manual settings, and macro (in focus..lol). Thanks to the DIS.

had to have been :) great pix btw ;) we watched the pirate parade and then headed for a seat for the Dream w/Mickey stage show in front of the castle. we were in the very front row. It was almost TOO close to the stage...but it was so awesome. I just stayed there for the fireworks afterwards. The next day we met up w/about 12 DIS friends!!! So much fun!!!

And to boot we probably ran into each other at the DCL terminal as well. Nice photos as well! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter