• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
°O°Joe;16508724 said:
Actually, I get that for anyone who posts a picture from the Kodak Gallery website... What I do is I press the "quote" button like I'm going to quote them, then I copy and paste the image address into the address bar in my browser and hit enter. It then comes up. Then for some reason then when I go back to the picture thread it mysteriously shows up like it's supposed to. This only happens for me though with the Kodak Gallery pictures. :confused3

Another way is to right click on the red x and then hit Properties. You can then copy the url and then paste it in your browser. :surfweb:

Drizella007resize.jpg

Another way is to right click on the red x and then hit Properties. You can then copy the url and then paste it in your browser. :surfweb:

Yes, if you have a red x. But I don't have anything at all. So there's nothing to right click on. I use the Opera browser... I just wonder why it is that you only have to do this for the Kodak Gallery pictures... kind of weird.

I am the embodyment of all that is EVIL! You will bow Down before me and do as I say!

Would you like me to put Huggs and Kisses on this?:rotfl2:

86636Vader-med.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter