Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The obligatory fireworks shot...ala illuminations...

fireworks.jpg

very beautiful!

Picture194-1.jpg

I took this picture back in September, Labor Day weekend actually. No one believes that I took it so I keep it on my camera to prove it to people. It's the background of my computer at work!! I love it!

this is a beautiful shot. someone else said it was like walking out of the woods and there before you is a beautiful castle. i agree. that's how i felt when i first saw this pic. i'd keep it on my camera, just so i could look at it every now and then! very nice!

AMAZING jeff! really. i just can't wait to see what you'll post next! do you have ANY bad ones????? i must say you have some serious talent with that camera of yours!!!

There's a little story behind this picture..
The night before my niece dropped her tiara over the balcony of the CR.We thought it went to the balcony below us but the next morning we looked out again and there it was on the ground near the entrance. We made her run down and get it (pj's and all) We just had to get a picture of her down there in her pj's.:laughing:

l_64c12623ff6f08d075144fc61cd27b21.jpg

Labeled the Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure on the Epcot Park Map, I still love this ride!! Watch out for the dinosaurs on your way out!!:scared:
We will be there in 56 days, Dec 8-15 at Pop Century !!!
DCP_1047.jpg

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Labeled the Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure on the Epcot Park Map, I still love this ride!! Watch out for the dinosaurs on your way out!!:scared:
DCP_1047.jpg

....this this undergo a rehab within the last year??

Picture194-1.jpg

I took this picture back in September, Labor Day weekend actually. No one believes that I took it so I keep it on my camera to prove it to people. It's the background of my computer at work!! I love it!

This is so lovely!! As someone said earlier, even better because there are no people in it!!!:goodvibes When we were there in Sept, we couldn't even get to that spot due to the large crane they had behind the castle doing some work.:guilty: My dd and I love to toss a coin in the Wishing Well and we missed it this trip!! Oh well, yet another reason to return!!;)

I love the Muppets and was impressed by myself that I managed to time taking the picture at just the right moment so that Miss Piggy was facing me (she spins around in this fountain outside of Muppets 3-D)!

DCP_1047.jpg

OMG, totally off topic but this looks like my little cousin Tyler but they live in Wylie TX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter