Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe this one makes me laugh :)
outside POTC, JC and enchanted tiki room.
P1011019.jpg

My POTD, keeping with the season -

IMG_0202.jpg

This was my first trip during the Halloween decorations, and I had mixed feelings about it.
If I had gone specifically for Halloween, I think I would have loved it. But at first I kept thinking "I wish it looked like it normally does."
By the end of the trip I was used to it.

I do think I'd like to give Christmas time a shot. Wish they'd offer free dining then! LOL :wizard:

my potd
This was from our balcony at the CR early in the morning last November. I loved getting up early to go outside and just take everything in:love:

Picture004.jpg

sorry, im cheating again XP
P1011057.jpg

well we got lucky in this parade, a little girl in front of us had the birthday badge, so we got a lot of characters looking right at us (or our direction at least :D )

Thanks! I have never had much luck with night time shots. My camera is really an improvement. I only had to lighten it a tiny bit with Picasa a it just popped. I was pretty pleased.

Wish I had had time to snap a bunch more.

I think it's Chef Mickey's?

No...You want to try again!

IMG_1453.jpg

Come on all you photographer who are taking all these pictures at disney...Make a guess.....where was this taken!!

I saw it on our last trip, but for the life of me, I can't remember where!

I remember thinking I wasn't going to get to use it....so it must have been a place I was walking past and not eating at! :goodvibes

After months and months of lurking and loving this thread, I have decided to post my first POTD.

100_2056.jpg

Trish

I saw it on our last trip, but for the life of me, I can't remember where!

I remember thinking I wasn't going to get to use it....so it must have been a place I was walking past and not eating at! :goodvibes

NO!!

It looks like the thingy on our table at Chef Mickey's

Picture024.jpg

hehe this one makes me laugh :)
outside POTC, JC and enchanted tiki room.
th_P1011019.jpg

Do they not put strollers under the roof at Pirates anymore? I've never seen so many out there. I love the picture though! It is my screensaver of the day (or morning or something - I change it frequently) because the whole "stroller corral" thing just says "a day at Disney World" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter