Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2:
Push says he's keeping the $5-it's R2D2 that needs to pay up!!! :goodvibes
IMG_9514.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Happy Late Birthday CarrieAnnie!party: What a way to celebrate!

Here's my pod! pirate: This was from the Pirate Tutorial. This CM was one of the best Captains we saw while there, he really had all the mannerisms and speech patterns down and was a real treat to watch with the kids (and the adults!) , however his sidekick/assistant was almost more fun that he was! Mack (?) I think was his name and he had the quickest wit I've ever experienced!The whole Tutorial show was really well done. One of the best additions yet!
Blessings,
Marge
IMG_5804.jpg

Happy Late Birthday CarrieAnnie!party: What a way to celebrate!

Hi Marge! Thanks for the birthday greeting! :goodvibes Your not late though. It`s on Oct 20th. The trip was my birthday trip present to myself (early for free dining) I didnt want a big party for my 40th like our friends have had. princess:

Here is another POTD. Taken at the F&GF at EPCOT..........DO you see what I see???????
100_2334.jpg

We loved this time of year.

Please Excuse my hogging of this thread all of a sudden. It has been a while since I have posted a POTD, and I'm at work, and I am just starting to get to the "one month out" stage :banana: so I am going crazy with the pic's.
This one was from our character breakfast at BC, in October 06'
100_1780.jpg

This is why I love WDW so much, The joy it brings my famliy and me. :cloud9: Hopefully this will be it for tonight :goodvibes but I can't say for sure :rolleyes1

Mrs YEKCIM and our daughter, enjoying the ride in the Rafiki-mobile:

DSC_4026.jpg

~YEKCIM

My potd..

All these pics are making me miss being there so much already and we have not been back a month even yet..lol..and no future trip planned. :rolleyes1

IMG_7492-1.jpg

This isn't a WDW picture but we went to Sardi's in NYC. Does this picture look familiar?

P1010064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter