Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
°O°Joe said:
Sorry folks, but I'm going to switch it up a little bit... This isn't a picture but rather a video... I didn't know where else to post it - I don't recall seeing a "video of the day" thread anywhere - so excuse me if it's out of place...

Anyway this is R2D2 in the "Stars And Motor Cars" parade at the Studios... This is probably the coolest thing I've seen in a parade - he looked so real and he stopped in front of me and blurted something out in whatever language it is that droids speak...

Click on the link below the thumbnail and it will open a new window.

2.jpg

R2D2

--Joe

JOEF!!! that is the coolest thing! I HAVE NEVER seen R2D2 out and about before!!! Does this happen often i wonder? I almost pooped my pants the first time i met a storm trooper. :love:

Ok so i am wierd. but thats AWESOME!

This video is just amazing!!!! Have never seen R2D2 in the parade!!!! Hope to when we go in August. You have the best pictures and now videos!!!!! Thanks for posting! :cool1: pixiedust:

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
JOEF!!! that is the coolest thing! I HAVE NEVER seen R2D2 out and about before!!! Does this happen often i wonder? I almost pooped my pants the first time i met a storm trooper. :love:

Ok so i am wierd. but thats AWESOME!
Thanks a*lil*bit*goofy...! I'm not sure if they have this all the time or if it's just because Star Wars weekends were getting close, but they had the whole "Jedi Training" show going on in front of Star Tours and a bunch of the Star Wars characters were in the parade (including R2D2)... It was pretty cool.

disgram said:
This video is just amazing!!!! Have never seen R2D2 in the parade!!!! Hope to when we go in August. You have the best pictures and now videos!!!!! Thanks for posting!
Thanks disgram! I enjoy sharing them... unfortunately I didn't get much video footage - I forgot my 1 gig backup card so I didn't want to fill up my only card with video... oh well, maybe next time...

--Joe

Joe, thanks for posting that R2-D2 video. That was awesome. That little droid is my hero. My picture for today is nothing fancy, but I took it because the message here summed up what Disney is really all about.

"We believe in our idea: A family park where parents and children can have fun-together." Walt Disney

Gillian G said:
Not WDW, but Disneyland... hope that's okay! My daughter, Scarlet...
july_2005_497fixed.jpg

WOW, casting did a great job with these two! And Gillian did a good job on that youngest princess too!

°O°Joe said:
Sorry folks, but I'm going to switch it up a little bit... This isn't a picture but rather a video... I didn't know where else to post it - I don't recall seeing a "video of the day" thread anywhere - so excuse me if it's out of place...

Anyway this is R2D2 in the "Stars And Motor Cars" parade at the Studios... This is probably the coolest thing I've seen in a parade - he looked so real and he stopped in front of me and blurted something out in whatever language it is that droids speak...

Click on the link below the thumbnail and it will open a new window.

2.jpg

R2D2

--Joe

Thanks that was very cool! ANd I do remember seeing him in the parade back in Dec. :)

°O°Joe said:
That's adorable... Does anyone know, is that the little flying "burro" from "The Three Caballeros"?

--Joe

Yes it is! That is my dds favorite movie so she was so excited to the flying burro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter