• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcriket said:
You're never to old to honeymoon at Disney. :love:
0fdd842d.jpg

I'm so lovin it!!! I want that to be me one day!! Go down on my 50th (maybe sooner!) and renew the vows - then grab a set of brides ears!!!LOL They are toooo stinkin cute!!!! ;)

bongkel said:
x2pdaa.jpg

Here's a picture with Buzz Lightyear @ MGM. My 2 DS and my Dnephews and Dnieces.

How generous of you to take such a large group of your family with you, it looks like a lot of fun!

SpectroMagic*o* said:
A Classic never dies...
459504757106_0_ALB.jpg
Nice picture!! I have wanted to get a picture of this each time I go.. I thought for sure I would get one this last time but my digital broke so I didnt get as many pictures as I had hoped.. This is a must for my next trip!

heres mine for today.. I dont think Ive posted this one yet..

HPIM1174_013.jpg

tchan03 said:
Disney Girlie-Wirlie

Which picture of mine made you cry? You are just too nice :)

Terence
I have to say I bawled like a baby on the ceremony pictures!!!
they are just gorgeous! I love them....

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
I have to say I bawled like a baby on the ceremony pictures!!!
they are just gorgeous! I love them....

OMG - I cried too! I don't think I cried like that at my own wedding (guess that's why it only lasted 2 1/2 years!)

It was not one in particular photo, but just the whole ceremony (and the music). The two of you just look so incredibly happy. I loved the pics on the beach at GF as well. The photographer did an awesome job of capturing the special moments from unique perspectives.

Not to mention that you are a gorgeous couple!

I will always remember your wedding anniversary now, as it is my birthday! I was at MK that day too, only for dinner!

My wish for you and your bride is that you always look that happy for many many many years to come!

SpectroMagic*o* said:
What is that a picture of, it looks lovely!

I believe FC took that picture at a meal at Cinderella's Castle. DD and I were just there, and that is definitely the table setting!

It's Al's Toy Barn where you can do the character meet and greet with the Toy Story characters isn't it?

bettyann29 said:
heres mine for today.. I dont think Ive posted this one yet..

HPIM1174_013.jpg

tink85 said:
It's Al's Toy Barn where you can do the character meet and greet with the Toy Story characters isn't it?
\

Thanks -- I have been there so many times and never noticed it... I guess I am too excited to see Woody and the Green Army men to look around!

Note to self - look for shopping cart with utters on next visit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter