• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Piano Bars....question

SakeDad

Earning My Ears
How are the piano bars on Disney? Are they really popular and rocking out :cool1: or very subdued and relaxed:rolleyes1? What has YOUR experience been in them? Thanks

I would say more subdued and relaxed. We really enjoyed the piano bar during our cruise. The pianist was good and took requests, played trivia with the room (movie themes), etc. We tended to alternated between the noise of the dance bar and the nice, classy atmostphere of the piano bar.

We went to a movie themed piona night in the bar, really enjpoyed it, some else told me they hated it:confused3

We loved the piano player on our Wonder cruise! After the kids went to bed, we went down & enjoyed. He was a mellow guy playing & taking requests.... lots of Elton John, Billy Joel, Sinatra. We had a great time. His name (initials?) were JD Hope he is on our Alaska Cruise!!

We loved the piano player on our Wonder cruise! After the kids went to bed, we went down & enjoyed. He was a mellow guy playing & taking requests.... lots of Elton John, Billy Joel, Sinatra. We had a great time. His name (initials?) were JD Hope he is on our Alaska Cruise!!

I dont think he is, we got friendly with his wife on the panama cruise(lots of staff had relatives with them) they were both so nice, he was great wasnt he? she sat with us some nights, very nice couple.

He was great... we were on the 2 day cruise right after the panama and he said it would be his last, UNLESS... Disney asked his again. So, we're going to keep our fingers crossed! It definitely made money for Disney as we had 6 adults drinking for over 3 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter