Disney Photos

towledj

Disney Dave UK
Hi. I wish to try and add a Disney style border to my Photos.

Something simlilar to what they do if you purchase a photo from one of the parks (if you know what I mean)

They add things like Mickey and Minnie or the year and park.

I wondered if there was a way this could be done or some softwrae you could buy to do this to your own pictures?

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks, Dave
:artist:

If you already have the graphic picked out and created, you can add it easily as a watermark to the photo. There are applications such as visualizer photo resizer which can add this directly to your file and output a finished product to a directory. You can also add these types of graphics as a separate layer within Photoshop or Elements (I'm sure others do this too but I have no experience with them). The layer can be made visible or unvisible so you can print the image with or without the watermark.

Jeff

Glad to be of help. They have some GREAT ideas over there! I can't even get some basic editing figured out, so I figured it was the right direction to send you. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter