• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Photography

DisneyB2B

DIS Veteran
Hi All

Just wondered if any of you have actually used Disney to photograph your wedding and what where the picture quality like?

Thanks

Nicci

:banana: Happy New Year, Nicci,

We had Disney photography, specifically Ty for the ceremony & Amy for our MK shoot, and we couldn't be happier. Ty was great, taking his signature shots then asked us about any we would like. Amy has such an eye for light, they make our MK shots look so romantic! In total we have 210 shots from the combined shoots on a hi res cd ( free as we are from UK) which print really well. Marc gave me a new photo printer for xmas so I can do it all myself. The largest I have printed off are A4 size so far & they are still clear.

we had the 40 photo package and the MK shoot, got great quality photos and the high res cd. the link to my photos is in my signature if you want to have a look

Happy New Year to you both! :cheer2:

Thanks for the info, that's great as we have booked the Minnie package and the MK photo shoot. Just wondering which packages did you pick apart from the MK one? Sorry if I have been blind and missed this.

I've looked at both of your pics and they are fantastic just hope ours are as good. Also do you get to speak to the photographer to tell them what kind of pics you want as my partner and I really like the natural shots?? :confused3

Nicci

Ty phoned me the morning of the wedding to introduce himself and ask about any instructions. Not sure if they all do this, he also asked again during the shoot. We prefer the natural shots too. I was a bit apprehensive about a couple of the poses but as it turns out they are now my favourite photos!!!

Hi All

Just wondered if any of you have actually used Disney to photograph your wedding and what where the picture quality like?

Thanks

Nicci

Hey Nicci

We also used Disney...had Joe as a photographer...he was wonderful...we got one of the larger packages (6hrs) with our custom wedding but ended up with over 820 photos.....both Joe and his assistant really cared about the look and feel we wanted for our photos and took all of our requests very seriously...I know a lot of people say go with an outside photographer due to cost but Disney is well worth it

i had the minnie package too. my photographer did all the usual shots then asked if there were any more i wanted. even if they dont ask, you can ask them. (oh yeah and we had an intimate)

GeorgiaJamie:

I just wanted to tell you that the pic in your siggy took my breath away! That is one of the most amazing pics I have seen! It is beautiful and terribly romantic! princess:

Wendy,
Over 800 photos :scared1: lol I wouldn't know what to do with them all! lol

But saying that I bet there are loads that you get to choose from.

I would have loved some black and white ones of me getting ready but ah well.

Sam, Ty sounds great I hope we get someone like him as I loved your pics and would like the reasurance of him asking what we want.

I was thinking about printing off some picture with the types of poses we like and showing it to the photographer when I meet him but not sure whether to do this??

Thanks for your replies girls
Nicci

Just another post to say how great Ty is! He did our wedding and we could not have been happier with him or the pictures (I like to point out that a friend took the big pic in my sig, not Disney photography). I didn't know there were any other options when we got married (didn't find the DIS until after the wedding) and I'm glad I didn't because we were thrilled with how Disney did everything and Ty was wonderful, as I'm sure all the Disney photographers are. He really worked with us, and didn't "force" me into any shots I didn't want to do (for example, at the WL there's a grassy area they like to take pictures at and I refused to stand in the grass and he didn't push, we just did the shots elsewhere) and he asked if there were any specific pictures we wanted. It worked out perfectly!
Best Wishes :goodvibes

Simon and I are getting married on April 5th 2007 at the Wedding Pavilion. We would welcome any tips or advice. We are having an intimate wedding with 18 guests flying over from the UK to join us. We have requested some add ons ,the glass coach, MK photo package (for the next morning-do you know if you can do it at night?), Mickey and Minnie characters at wedding, dvd of wedding and upgraded photo package. We have spoken to our Disney coordinator who seems very relaxed and told us until the day of the wedding we wont meet with her or the photographer!!!!!!!!!!! This has stressed me out!

Simon and I are getting married on April 5th 2007 at the Wedding Pavilion. We would welcome any tips or advice. We are having an intimate wedding with 18 guests flying over from the UK to join us. We have requested some add ons ,the glass coach, MK photo package (for the next morning-do you know if you can do it at night?), Mickey and Minnie characters at wedding, dvd of wedding and upgraded photo package. We have spoken to our Disney coordinator who seems very relaxed and told us until the day of the wedding we wont meet with her or the photographer!!!!!!!!!!! This has stressed me out!

dont worry about not meeting them til the day of the wedding, they are professionals and they're VERY good at what they do. i was bit worried too (booked the wedding through virgin weddings and didnt have the best experience!), but everything worked out great!

Here's a vote for Disney. I wasn't sure at first, based upon things I heard about them. In the end, we used Disney and couldn't have been more satisified. Feel free to take a look at our photos here.

P.S. We had Ty too! He was awesome!

GeorgiaJamie:

I just wanted to tell you that the pic in your siggy took my breath away! That is one of the most amazing pics I have seen! It is beautiful and terribly romantic! princess:

Thankyou!!! :) and to think, this was one I wasn't sure of as it was being taken & this is the other....

003305-0090.jpg

:banana: Happy New Year, Nicci,

We had Disney photography, specifically Ty for the ceremony & Amy for our MK shoot, and we couldn't be happier. Ty was great, taking his signature shots then asked us about any we would like. Amy has such an eye for light, they make our MK shots look so romantic! In total we have 210 shots from the combined shoots on a hi res cd ( free as we are from UK) which print really well. Marc gave me a new photo printer for xmas so I can do it all myself. The largest I have printed off are A4 size so far & they are still clear.

Your pics are great! Do you have them online anywhere so that we can see more?? :)

My disney site doesn't work & I have had no response from them when I queried this. :confused:
I uploaded them onto www.photobucket.com
username georgiajaimie_2006
password sapphire

feel free to look around. Our holiday snaps are there too. Haven't got round to putting the photopass ones on there yet though.

Here's a vote for Disney. I wasn't sure at first, based upon things I heard about them. In the end, we used Disney and couldn't have been more satisified. Feel free to take a look at our photos here.

P.S. We had Ty too! He was awesome!

Your pictures are so nice! Everyone looks beautiful and happy :goodvibes It's great that it stopped raining in time to get some outdoor photos on the beach too. And yes, Ty is a super nice guy and very professional and caring :thumbsup2

georgiajaimie-I agree about both pictures!! the one in your sig is SO BEAUTIFUL.

I have been reading these posts and looking at all the pictures, and I think I have my fiance thinking about how we can afford the MK shoot....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter