Disney photographer Rick

DisneyBrittany

Mouseketeer
Could anybody tell me about the Disney photographer named Rick? I would prefer if you PM me so you can be honest. I just got assigned him.

He was my photographer for my MK photoshoot. We absolutely loved him! He made us feel very comfortable and took wonderful shots. Quite a few of our photos are in his album on the disney event website above.

He was an independent photographer when he shot our wedding ten years ago :)

http://nancyandrob.multiply.com/photos

We had him for an intimate wedding (escape it's called now) and got the negatives included for $500 - the best money I ever spent :) I think he charges a bit more now that he is with Disney...

enjoy

Dh is a wedding photographer and says Rick Ferro is very well-known and has an excellent reputation in the industry. He's who dh would want to request if we were going to be using DFAP. I'm sure you're going to be really pleased with him! :goodvibes

We haven't had our wedding yet but we requested Rick for both the wedding and the MK photo shoot. Back in Oct he did our engagement photos and we absolutely LOVED him! He was wonderful to work w/ and cracked jokes the entire time to loosen us up :goodvibes The pic in my signature is our favorite of the ones he did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter