Disney Photobooth?

Peanut Giggleface

Embarrassing my children... just another service I
I recently saw a scrapbook layout with a strip of photos taken from a disney photo booth. It had 2009 at the top of the strip with various characters and Walt Disney World at the bottom. I have never seen a disney photo booth but I would be all over that. Does anyone know where I can find one?

There's one on the Boardwalk that I've used to take pictures specifically for the scrapbook in our Owner's Locker. Some of the arcades might have them, too.

There is a photobooth in EPCOT after you come out of Journey Into Imagination (Figment ride)... or you can just go into the gift shop there and find it.

My friend and I used the one in the gift shop exit of Journey into imagination. Although after I did notice them in other shops throughout Walt Disney World, unfortunately however I cannot remember exactly where they are. If you do use it, be warned- once you take your photo you do not have the option to retake. This was the case with the photo strip in which you have a strip of different faces. My friend closed her eyes in the first one, so she wanted to have another lot taken. They were $5 per strip, but they came as a 'tear and share', so they were printed twice. They are a nice souvenir to have, and you choose from various pictures for the top and bottom.

Thanks for posting this! DH and I got a photo strip done at the boardwalk back in 2007 (back then it was DBF). We went back last year to get one and the only one open (at the boardwalk) was just one for the single photo and not the photo strip. I didn't know there was a photo booth in Epcot, so now if it's closed we can still get one!

We did one at the Contemporary a couple of years ago. It was in the arcade. :thumbsup2

There is a photo booth in the arcade that's located in between the Yacht and Beach Club resorts (poolside); we used it and it does use the Disney characters and date on the strip.

To Disney_Stitch626 -- I do think that all photo booths work that way (the light flashes, the photo is taken, and you can't re-do anything); that's part of their charm....

My dh (was df) at the time had one done at HS, I think. He did different pictures in each frame. He covered one eye, held his hands over his heart, pointed out (like he was pointing at me), then gave me a thumb's up. I love u, thumbs up. It still hangs on our fridge from last year. I am not sure where we were when he did it, but I think it was close to the Monster's Inc character greeting spot, because dd and I would have been in line somewhere while he did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter