Disney photo book vs other companies

sara1215

Newbie here--please be patient!
Just got back from our trip and I'm looking through my Memory Maker photos. I'd like to make a book and wondering about opinions from other people if I should go with a Disney book or use Shutterfly (with the Disney theme) or another company. I do have a $20 Disney photopass credit I think I could use toward a book.

Guess it depends on what you want. Since I like the scrapbook look, I go with Shutterfly, but I design and create my own pages and edit/enhance my own photos, vs using their Disney theme. I think the WDW books are just photos, no theme or storytelling... Not sure since I have never ordered one. They're on the expensive side, to me.

Though I like the shutterfly Disney designs, I usually go with Snapfish for my photo books. I can always put in clip art when I want, but I like the quality better.

I have made photo books for several of our family vacations, including our 2015 Disney vacation, through Shutterfly and I really like them. The Disney themed layout is really neat and you can customize it the way you want. You can change the layout and add different "stickers", borders, wording, etc. They run sales quite often, too. I have been very pleased with them.

I would suggest Mixbook. Search "Theme Park Adventures" and you will find a cute vacation theme that works for Disney.

I find using the photopass site horribly slow!! So we always use the shutterfly with our memory maker. It's only gotten better with the new Disney theme!!

I have made a Disney book before and love the quality but for the price I would go with shutterfly or snapfish.
They all have stickers, borders, etc... You can add that are Disney themed

Shutterfly for me. I've made a dozen Shutterfly books but only one from the PhotoPass site. Love the new Disney option on Shutterfly. The prices are much better and quality is comparable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter