Disney Phone APP

jenniferyawn

DisMom8
Hey! I saw a commercial for the phone app today and I want it SO bad! I didn't see a price on the site, though. Has it been released yet? Anyone tried it? We're going in Feb and I'd LOVE it if it's available!!!!

You should try eTicket for the iPhone. (If you have one!) It's about $6 if I recall. The DIS made it and it's got lots of info and you can post to the DISboards on it!! It's basically the DIS on an app.

they so better have this out for smart phones by June... if they don't my oldest may suddenly be getting added to our family plan!

At $10, I found it to be more than worth it. Given the total cost of the vacation, it was the least expensive part of it. I personally feel we got our $$$'s worth. Really great to use while waiting in line (keeps the kids amused). Many people around us were very curious about it. And the wait times, spot on. Actually, there was one time I thought it was wrong (we were in front of test track) but just then the test track time changed to the time on the app :lmao: .

Disney does offer their mobile web page, however they do not give out wait times but more value information like "See Now" and "High Demand", but that's the closest you'll get to official wait time service without a supported Verizon phone. All other wait time services are based on user input and as such are only as accurate as that input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter