• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pays to Keep Neopets a Free Site

The research you all have done has amazed me. All these options and ways to make VMK work I hope do not go unnoticed. I hope that these are in the forms of letters, e-mails, phones messages to show the hard work you have done with this.

Keep it up Disers!!!!

I never liked neopets, but I do know that their sponsors do more then just make a temporary room like the spell room. These games last more then a year, and they continue to update as the sponsor continues the advertising. Compared to VMK, neopets has a far better profit if you think about it.. Why wouldn't a company keep neopets?

The sad truth, but the company has to think money.

But, Disney can make money bye advertising VMK on sites like Neopets while using VMK to promote other Disney products. With advertising on places like Neopets, they bring in more players who will see the promotions for the Disney products. VMK can be used to advertise anything else done by Disney.

But, Disney can make money bye advertising VMK on sites like Neopets while using VMK to promote other Disney products. With advertising on places like Neopets, they bring in more players who will see the promotions for the Disney products. VMK can be used to advertise anything else done by Disney.

Well VMK isn't a game, it's an advertisement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter