Disney Passes

MissLori

Earning My Ears
We are making a trip to Florida next week, does anyone leaving the program have extra passes they would be willing to part with. My daughter wants to go into Disney at kind of talk to other people in the park that are CP's as she is thinking about applying in the fall, but we can't afford to buy tickets for our family of 5.

if your daughter has any questions on the CP, we have a MASSIVE thread located at the top. Have her go through it (all 91 pages and counting) and if she has any other questions, I know former and current CP'ers will help out.

As the previous poster above me stated, there is a massive thread of questions about the CP at the top of College Board page. If you don't want to look through all those pages, I would be more than willing to answer any questions you or she may have (I've done the CP 3 times). Simply send me a private message and I'll do my best to answer.

About the tickets though, you may be hard pressed to find somebody that has extra passes available on their Blue Passes that would be willing to let you, or your daughter in the park. Because you would enter on our passes, if anything was to go wrong, whomever let you in the park would be held responsible, and quite possibly being terminated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter