Disney Parks Worldwide

I have been to...

• One

• Two

• Three

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been to two...WDW and DLP. I went to DLP in 1998 and I think it's changed a lot since then so I would love to go back. I'm also dying to go to Disney Sea after seeing a special about it on TV!

Somebody needs to 'fess up! I did see a guy on the UK CB who has all 4 in his sig, but I don't think he comes here.

welcome to the CB, jazstar! :wave:

Maybe we should add the cruise line as the 5th destination. I haven't done that either.

I'm the one that checked all 4 parks. I'm sure there are others that have been to all 4, but they may not read this board. My wife (TxJasmine), who reads this board said I needed to respond to the poll, since she had only been to 3. I regularly read some of the other planning boards, but not this one.

I am a disney fanatic and I had a free airline ticket to Tokyo that I used just to go to Tokyo Disneyland. While it is basically a larger copy of Magic Kingdom, hearing rides and songs in Japanese was quite humorous. I would like to go back now to see Tokyo Disneysea, but it is a looong trip and now I have a wife and kids.

By far, my favorite individual park is Disneyland Paris. Not only did they improve upon all the rides, it is actually a cheaper park to stay at and visit (once you get there). And of course, its castle is the best.

I will have to read the Community Board more often, it seems to have everything!

Originally posted by DisneyDavid
...hearing rides and songs in Japanese was quite humorous.
Yes I guess it would be DisneyDavid but at least you got to experience Disney Japanese style - LOL! :)

Thanks DocRafiki, but most people call me crazy. September is a good weather time in Paris. The Disney Studio in Paris is small, but it had a couple of good attractions that don't exist anywhere else: Cinemagique and the Moteur Stunt Show. You should do a cruise next. It's more relaxing than the parks, but you're still immersed by Disney.

My niece and her family have just had their first taste of a Disney park. They spent a week at DLP and her words to me when they got back were "it's fab"! It's nice to hear positive things, about DLP, for a change and I think we may have some more Disney converts in our family now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter