Disney Parks Rental Strollers

jbsa

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone has experience with older children using the disney in park rental strollers? We're going next May and my children are tall for their ages so an outside rental company wont be an option but as they'll only be 6 and 4 yrs old I feel that a stroller would be a good thing to still have. Anyone have experience with the Disney double stroller? My oldest is already over 4 ft tall and I'm guessing he'll be closer to 4'6" by the time we go.

Thanks!

Mine were 6 & 3 our first trip. We rented from Kingdom Strollers, the City Mini GT Double. I don't know DDs actual height then, but I bet it was close to or over the 48" height requirement. She was comfy & happy to just have a place to rest!

Mine were 6 & 3 our first trip. We rented from Kingdom Strollers, the City Mini GT Double. I don't know DDs actual height then, but I bet it was close to or over the 48" height requirement. She was comfy & happy to just have a place to rest!

We looked into the option of renting outside the park but as our kids are already at the max height it won't be an option. Anyone used the actual disney ones?

We used the parks double stroller last Easter when we went. My kids were 7 and 4 but are both tall for there ages. My daughter was around 52 inches and son was around 46 inches. They both fit in the stroller together the only thing we noticed was that my daughters head rubbed the sunshade and made her hair look crazy sometimes. My 4 year old sat in it all the time because he can't handle all the walking but my 7 year old only sat in it late in the day or when it was super crowed and we needed to get somewhere fast. The stroller pushed fine with both of them in it and I know we exceeded the weight limit on the stroller.

We used the parks double stroller last Easter when we went. My kids were 7 and 4 but are both tall for there ages. My daughter was around 52 inches and son was around 46 inches. They both fit in the stroller together the only thing we noticed was that my daughters head rubbed the sunshade and made her hair look crazy sometimes. My 4 year old sat in it all the time because he can't handle all the walking but my 7 year old only sat in it late in the day or when it was super crowed and we needed to get somewhere fast. The stroller pushed fine with both of them in it and I know we exceeded the weight limit on the stroller.

Awesome! Thanks!! I haven't seen a posted height/weight limit on the Disney site anywhere. Maybe I've just missed it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter