Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

Welcome new posters! I plan on updating/posting the Round 2 list in the morning and will include the specialties that people have posted.

Did someone say there is a Round 4?? Round 3 is an interview but what is Round 4?

Reading more and more about how wonderful everyone is and that there are over 500 Round 2 people is making me sad. I'm proud of what I have submitted but still want it so badly. This is my third time making it to Round 2. I'm so hopeful but feeling less confident now.

I'm thinking that the interview portion may not happen until Round 4 this year, but that's just a guess on my part. Where did you read that there are over 500 in Round 2? I think it's possible that there could be that many, but again, no one really knows. Talking about feeling less confident, I watched my video today for the first time since I submitted it this past weekend ... totally feeling less confident now. :rotfl:

So, I think I blew it on my Video submission. I was looking through the ones posted on facebook and everyone is so incredible. Since this is my first year, I had no idea what they wanted in the video, therefore I kind of went down the "corny" route. Oops! Well, at least the judging committee will have a good laugh.

Soooo embarrassed, LOL!

I did a fun video too! Don't assume that that is wrong. It is always a good thing to have something that stands out from the crowd.

Hello! My name is Flavia and I'm from Brazil! This is my 1th year to apply for DisneyMP. What I should know or expect for round 3?

Happy Halloween, everyone! I have updated the list (we're now at 99!). The first part is just an alphabetical listing (and I have indicated the specialty for those who have provided that info) and the second part is ultimately what I'd like to do with the list -- hopefully, more people will post their specialties.

1. 2010_Bride (WDW)
2. 3LittleMice (WDW)
3. alc571
4. AnotherPrincess
5. arbolita
6. arey89
7. BigTex71
8. Canadian Disney Mom
9. CantWait461308
10. cfourari
11. Cinderella16
12. Colleen27
13. compshu (WDW)
14. CraftyHooper
15. cruisecrasher
16. dawn8179
17. DeerIsleDisney
18. DisneyDiva84
19. DisneyFans222 (WDW)
20. DisneyJeanie (WDW)
21. Disneykidder (DVC)
22. dizkrazkate
23. Dwheels
24. elevenisnow
25. emjay28
26. EtaHissHiss
27. flaviarm
28. fairystepmother
29. HTHgal12
30. jbucci
31. JennaDeeDooDah
32. jheltz27
33. Jkpark
34. jretzlaff22
35. jstanton8
36. Jump4Joy8390 (WDW)
37. junebugs
38. kathyk671 (WDW)
39. Kayleejade
40. kcpinwdw
41. kellody1113
42. kimberwv (WDW)
43. kmb584
44. knoxtndvc (DVC)
45. lawyergirl
46. LCMeyer (WDW)
47. LillyBellesMommy
48. LisaCM614
49. LisaTex
50. lmbraun
51. LooRooMom
52. luvsTink
53. madge (WDW)
54. MagicalPix
55. Marshay
56. MckysMini
57. MDennis28
58. MeffysMom
59. megan926
60. mjaclyn
61. modisneychick
62. Mom2PrincessesLinSy
63. momimouse27
64. Momtomouselover
65. MousekaReady
66. mrssmee (WDW)
67. Onnie5000
68. palmbeachguy
69. palmtreelover (WDW)
70. PixieJenna
71. rabbruzzetti
72. rissyrynn
73. royal.kate
74. Skampigirl
75. skx1122
76. Snowwhitebelle
77. Soccer and Swim Mom
78. SoPoSox
79. SparklingBlonde (DCL)
80. StarTrader
81. stitch'sgirl
82. su_A_ve
83. SunshineTK (DVC)
84. sweetypie747
85. tburch
86. Texashokies
87. ticofan (DVC)
88. TinkerBelle_325
89. TLCdisneyfan
90. tofubeast
91. tlseege
92. uccats97
93. WDWNerd
94. weedles
95. whositsandwhatsits
96. WickeeWickee
97. Winnie23
98. Winnie1014
99. wvhokie

Specialties:

Walt Disney World
2010_Bride
3LittleMice
compshu
DisneyFans222
DisneyJeanie
Jump4Joy8390
kathyk671
kimberwv
LCMeyer
madge
mrssmee
palmtreelover

DVC
Disneykidder
knoxtndvc
SunshineTK
ticofan

DCL
SparklingBlonde

Hello! My name is Flavia and I'm from Brazil! This is my 1th year to apply for DisneyMP. What I should know or expect for round 3?

Hi there! I don't know because I've never made it to Round 3, but several on this thread have. In the past, a telephone interview was part of it, but since there will be 4 rounds this year, we really don't know what they have in store.

For those that were in Round 3 last year, didn't you all have one last, unexpected extra round?

Hi there! I don't know because I've never made it to Round 3, but several on this thread have. In the past, a telephone interview was part of it, but since there will be 4 rounds this year, we really don't know what they have in store.

For those that were in Round 3 last year, didn't you all have one last, unexpected extra round?

I applied for Walt Disney World. Thanks for tracking and updating the list.

For last year, during the week when the phone interviews were conducted, we were all sent a sample DMP question to answer.

The Round 3 and Round 4 distinction this year has got me guessing!

I think I'm in culture shock at just how huge this Moms Panel is and how busy on social media. Craziness!! But nice to know there are others out there that enjoy Disney like I do!! Good luck to everyone waiting on R3!!

Hi everybody!! Did you all see Gary's newest tweets? They seem to point to something that is going to happen in Round 3 that has to do with a 'Magic Hour'. My guess is that those who move on to R3 will have to log into the form and will have 1 hour to answer 1 Disney Parks Moms Panel Question. Those who make it on to R4 will have the phone interview. Of course, this is just my theory and nothing is confirmed - but from his tweets and the crunch last year to get things done, it seems like the best way to go. That way they can weed out more applications in R3 and have more time to do a smaller amount of phone interviews. I can't wait to find out who makes it to the next rounds!! I have a feeling we'll hear about it sometime after the Wine & Dine half which is next weekend... so maybe Monday November 10th? We'll have to wait and see!

Hi everybody!! Did you all see Gary's newest tweets? They seem to point to something that is going to happen in Round 3 that has to do with a 'Magic Hour'. My guess is that those who move on to R3 will have to log into the form and will have 1 hour to answer 1 Disney Parks Moms Panel Question. Those who make it on to R4 will have the phone interview. Of course, this is just my theory and nothing is confirmed - but from his tweets and the crunch last year to get things done, it seems like the best way to go. That way they can weed out more applications in R3 and have more time to do a smaller amount of phone interviews. I can't wait to find out who makes it to the next rounds!! I have a feeling we'll hear about it sometime after the Wine & Dine half which is next weekend... so maybe Monday November 10th? We'll have to wait and see!

This is along the lines of what I was thinking, too. Unless it's a "what can you do in an hour in the parks" kind of thing, which seems pretty unlikely.

As the man said, "the waiting is the hardest part"!

Enjoying the Moms Panel but shocked at how social media active everyone is. I applied as WDW but was torn between that and the cruise line. But my heart truly is in Florida. I'm from Canada.

Enjoying the Moms Panel but shocked at how social media active everyone is. I applied as WDW but was torn between that and the cruise line. But my heart truly is in Florida. I'm from Canada.

Where is Canada? I am in NB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter